Energetic and innovative leader with a thorough understanding of brand marketing, communication, social media, content creation, customer engagement, event management, and community development strategies.
I build exceptional teams, learn every day and I'm always on the lookout for the most challenging projects.
I strongly believe in continuously challenging myself to always raise the bar higher. I have a strong desire for both professional and personal growth.
I am a winner!
Printemps Numérique, Montréal
The Digital Spring is a platform that promotes digital creativity and enables collaboration by connecting: science, industry and art.
- Assist the leadership in making the best choices they can to improve the quality and the effectiveness of this year’s marketing efforts.
- Suggest strategies, tools and tactics in order to increase awareness and influence of all scheduled events in the 2018 edition.
Regional Marketing Manager - North Africa
NIKE - BDI, Malta
NIKE, Inc. engages in the design, development, marketing, and sale of athletic footwear, apparel, accessories, equipment, and services. BD International Group Ltd (BDI), a subsidiary of Hudson Holdings (Malta), is the official and exclusive distributor of Nike in Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Libya.
- Responsible for developing and implementing effective marketing and communication strategies to drive growth and brand equity in three different markets (Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia)
- Coordinated across multiple functions, top management, consultants and external agencies
- Conducted extensive market researches to gain insights into consumer trends, city mapping and competitors’ activities
- Opened strategic Points-of-Sale and increased revenues with 30%
- Guided team members in North African offices through training materials and workflow organization
- Launched 15 integrated campaigns by designing digital, social, communications, advertising, events and retail brand executions
Head of Marketing Department
Since 2006, PMG has been the official and exclusive representative of major brands of ready-to-wear and sports equipment such as: Nike, Converse, Umbro, Timberland, Levis, Tommy Hilfiger.
- Designed and coordinated overall marketing strategy and execution plans for each brand in the portfolio
- Led operations of the department by building and sustaining team capacity from two employees to 14 in different brand functions
- Built company’s corporate identity, branding and e-reputation
- Effectively led retail brand executions and partnered shop-in-shops
- Launched the e-Commerce business and championed +20%/Y growth
- Led relations with media, marketing staff, and external PR agencies
- Supervised campaign analytics and quarterly budgets
Journalist and Video-reporter
Africa News, Algeria - Netherlands
AFRICA NEWS www.africanews.com . First digital news agency with a network of African reporters
- Produced and directed video reports and investigations
- Conducted market researches and customer intelligence surveys
Coordinator - Project manager
Algeria - France - Irlande
QUIDAM EL GUSTO
Musical documentary film and orchestra world tour
- Negotiated budgets and financial terms with partners
- Identified sponsorships and assembled financial packages
- Coordinated shooting logistics and orchestra world tour
Radio Host - Producer
- Presented live and recorded shows and hosted live events
- Conducted interviews with multiple contributors
- Led the Daily 6/9 AM Radio show
Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving98%
Continuous Learning / Action Learning98%
Storytelling & Communication98%
Team-player / Leadership95%
Skills in Digital Tools, Platforms, and Channels90%
Video - Filmmaking75%
Nike Global Brand Marketing Director - NSW/Women
I have had the pleasure to work with Amokrane as the Brand Manager for Algeria/North Africa for Nike. Amokrane is very detail focused and understands the pressure that brand like Nike have today to deliver on the Premium imperative. Amokrane Led his team mates through one successful brand execution after another and has developed the strategic thinking skill which allowed him to develop his team leading capabilities and work across functions successfully as well.
Project Manager, Strategic Planning & Product Development chez Groupe Brandt
I was lucky enough to work under the responsability of Amokrane Mariche, who is a supportive and very committed manager, a very smart person with a tremendous problem-solving skills, It needs frankly to be acknowledged that he was the one who built up the marketing team of Nike in Algeria few years ago and led it to be quickly promoted two years only as the best marketing team of Africa by Nike International. He is a team player and always available to give expert advice and guidance to perform high level execution projects. His hard work and know-how were very beneficial to his company, which allows me to say that he could be a very valuable asset to the company who invests in high performer talents.
International Action Learning MBA candidateBusiness School Netherlands, Buren Bachelor's in Journalism and CommunicationAlgiers University, 2005. Algeria